Playgroup Granola Bars Recipe

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Playgroup Granola Bars.jpg
Hey everyone! 🎉 Looking for a tasty and nutritious snack that's perfect for kids and adults alike? These Playgroup Granola Bars are a fantastic choice! Yesterday, I made this for my breakfast and it's perfect. This is packed with wholesome oats, a hint of cinnamon, and just the right amount of sweetness, they’re a great option for school lunches or a quick energy boost. Plus, they’re super easy to make and customize with your favorite add-ins! Let’s dive in!

Ingredients:

• 2 cups rolled oats
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • ¾ cup packed brown sugar
  • ¾ cup raisins (optional)
  • ½ cup wheat germ
  • ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • ¾ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup honey
  • ½ cup vegetable oil
  • 1 beaten egg
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Generously grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, raisins (if using), wheat germ, cinnamon, and salt.
  3. Make a well in the center and pour in the honey, vegetable oil, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix everything well using your hands until evenly combined.
  4. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the edges start to turn golden brown.
  6. Allow the bars to cool for 5 minutes before cutting them into squares. Don’t let them cool completely in the pan, or they’ll be too hard to cut.
Enjoy these delicious and crunchy granola bars! Hope you enjoy making and munching on these granola bars! 😊

I love how versatile they are, especially with the option to add raisins or other mix-ins. The combination of oats, honey, and cinnamon must make the kitchen smell amazing while baking. I’m going to try these out for my next snack prep🍪

Back