Pretty Strawberry Pretzel Salad ๐Ÿ“

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ“

I recently tried my hand at making Strawberry Pretzel Salad, and let me tell you, it was a hit! This delightful dessert combines the sweetness of strawberries with the salty crunch of pretzels, all topped off with a creamy layer. It's the perfect balance of flavors and textures, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you all.

So, without further ado, here's how I made it:

strawberry pretzel salad.jpg
Ingredients:

For the Pretzel Crust:

• 2 cups crushed pretzels
  • 3/4 cup melted butter
  • 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup whipped topping
For the Strawberry Layer:
  • 2 (3-ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
  • 1 cup cold water

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC).
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and granulated sugar for the pretzel crust. Mix until well combined.
  3. Press the pretzel mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Make sure it's evenly spread out and firmly pressed down.
  4. Bake the pretzel crust in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
  5. While the crust is cooling, prepare the cream cheese layer. In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy.
  6. Gently fold in the whipped topping until fully incorporated.
  7. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled pretzel crust. Make sure to spread it all the way to the edges to create a seal.
  8. In another bowl, dissolve the strawberry gelatin in the boiling water, stirring until completely dissolved.
  9. Stir in the thawed sliced strawberries and cold water into the gelatin mixture.
  10. Carefully pour the strawberry mixture over the cream cheese layer, ensuring it covers the entire surface.
  11. Refrigerate the Strawberry Pretzel Salad for at least 4 hours, or until set.
  12. Once set, slice into squares and serve chilled. Enjoy the sweet and salty goodness!
I hope you all enjoy making and indulging in this Strawberry Pretzel Salad as much as I did! It's the perfect dessert for any occasion, and I can't wait to hear how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!๐Ÿ“

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ“

I recently tried my hand at making Strawberry Pretzel Salad, and let me tell you, it was a hit! This delightful dessert combines the sweetness of strawberries with the salty crunch of pretzels, all topped off with a creamy layer. It's the perfect balance of flavors and textures, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you all.

So, without further ado, here's how I made it:

View attachment 1554Ingredients:

For the Pretzel Crust:

• 2 cups crushed pretzels
  • 3/4 cup melted butter
  • 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup whipped topping
For the Strawberry Layer:
  • 2 (3-ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
  • 1 cup cold water

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC).
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and granulated sugar for the pretzel crust. Mix until well combined.
  3. Press the pretzel mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Make sure it's evenly spread out and firmly pressed down.
  4. Bake the pretzel crust in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Then, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
  5. While the crust is cooling, prepare the cream cheese layer. In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy.
  6. Gently fold in the whipped topping until fully incorporated.
  7. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled pretzel crust. Make sure to spread it all the way to the edges to create a seal.
  8. In another bowl, dissolve the strawberry gelatin in the boiling water, stirring until completely dissolved.
  9. Stir in the thawed sliced strawberries and cold water into the gelatin mixture.
  10. Carefully pour the strawberry mixture over the cream cheese layer, ensuring it covers the entire surface.
  11. Refrigerate the Strawberry Pretzel Salad for at least 4 hours, or until set.
  12. Once set, slice into squares and serve chilled. Enjoy the sweet and salty goodness!
I hope you all enjoy making and indulging in this Strawberry Pretzel Salad as much as I did! It's the perfect dessert for any occasion, and I can't wait to hear how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!๐Ÿ“
Thanks for sharing the Pretty Strawberry Pretzel Salad recipe! It sounds like a delightful and refreshing dessert, perfect for summer gatherings or potlucks. Can't wait to make this sweet and salty treat with a crunchy pretzel crust and juicy strawberries. ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ—

Back