Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
So, today I decided to whip up something special in the kitchen, and let me tell you, these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting turned out absolutely divine! If you're a fan of cozy autumn flavors, then you're in for a treat with this recipe. Let's dive right in!

Ingredients:

For the cupcakes:
pumpikin spice with cream schees.jpg

• 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cream cheese frosting:
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC) and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves until well combined. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  5. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
  7. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow them to cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
For the frosting:
  1. While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare the cream cheese frosting. In a large bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
  2. Gradually add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, beating until the frosting is light and fluffy.
  3. Once the cupcakes are completely cooled, frost them with the cream cheese frosting using a piping bag or a knife.
  4. If desired, sprinkle a little extra ground cinnamon or nutmeg on top for a decorative touch.
  5. Serve and enjoy these delightful Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting with your favorite cup of tea or coffee!
I hope you all enjoy making and devouring these cupcakes as much as I did! Happy baking! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿง

Wow, just made these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and they're absolutely incredible! The perfect balance of pumpkin flavor and spices, topped with the creamiest frosting ever. Definitely a new favorite in my house!

The combination of warm spices with creamy frosting is making my mouth water already. I can imagine the cozy aroma filling the kitchen while baking these cupcakes. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipeโ€”I can't wait to try it out and indulge in some autumn goodness! ๐Ÿงโœจ

Back