🍌 Quick and Easy Banana Bread Recipe with 2 Bananas! 🍞

wookie

Culinary Explorer
2 Banana Bread Recipe.jpg

Hey everyone! If you’ve got a couple of ripe bananas lying around and you’re in the mood for some homemade goodness, this banana bread recipe is perfect. It’s super simple and delicious—let’s get baking! 😋

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas 🍌
  • 1/2 cup melted butter 🧈
  • 1 cup sugar 🍚
  • 1 egg 🥚
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 🍦
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda 🥄
  • Pinch of salt 🧂
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 🌾
Procedure:

1. Preheat Your Oven: Set it to 350°F (175°C). 🏠🔥
  2. Prepare Bananas: Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth. 🍌💪
  3. Mix Wet Ingredients: In another bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir well. 🥄
  4. Combine Ingredients: Add the mashed bananas to the wet mixture and stir until combined. 🍌
  5. Add Dry Ingredients: Mix in the baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir until just combined. 📦
  6. Pour Batter: Transfer the batter into a greased loaf pan. 🍞
  7. Bake: Place in the oven and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. ⏲️
  8. Cool & Enjoy: Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Slice and enjoy! 😋🍞
Hope you all love this easy recipe as much as I do! It’s perfect for a quick snack or a cozy breakfast. Let me know how it turns out! Happy baking! 🎉🍽️

Yum! 🍌🍞 This banana bread looks so delicious and super easy to make with just 2 bananas! 🙌👌 Can’t wait to try it out—thanks for sharing this quick recipe!

View attachment 5434
Hey everyone! If you’ve got a couple of ripe bananas lying around and you’re in the mood for some homemade goodness, this banana bread recipe is perfect. It’s super simple and delicious—let’s get baking! 😋

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas 🍌
  • 1/2 cup melted butter 🧈
  • 1 cup sugar 🍚
  • 1 egg 🥚
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 🍦
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda 🥄
  • Pinch of salt 🧂
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 🌾
Procedure:

1. Preheat Your Oven: Set it to 350°F (175°C). 🏠🔥
  2. Prepare Bananas: Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth. 🍌💪
  3. Mix Wet Ingredients: In another bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir well. 🥄
  4. Combine Ingredients: Add the mashed bananas to the wet mixture and stir until combined. 🍌
  5. Add Dry Ingredients: Mix in the baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir until just combined. 📦
  6. Pour Batter: Transfer the batter into a greased loaf pan. 🍞
  7. Bake: Place in the oven and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. ⏲️
  8. Cool & Enjoy: Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Slice and enjoy! 😋🍞
Hope you all love this easy recipe as much as I do! It’s perfect for a quick snack or a cozy breakfast. Let me know how it turns out! Happy baking! 🎉🍽️
This looks amazing! Perfect for when you only have a couple of bananas left. 🍌🍞

Back