Quick and Easy Veggie Stir-Fry

Twilight

Novice Foodie
Let me introduce you to my lifesaver for those hectic, on-the-go days: Quick and Easy Veggie Stir-Fry! 🥦🥕🍜 This dish is my true time-saver, ready in just minutes and packed with nutritious vegetables that will keep me fueled and energized throughout my busy day.

Quick and Easy Veggie Stir-Fry.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, snap peas)​
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce​
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil​
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced​
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger​
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil​
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving​

Ah, let me introduce you to a lifesaver for those hectic, on-the-go days: Quick and Easy Veggie Stir-Fry! 🥦🥕🍜 This dish is a true time-saver, ready in just minutes and packed with nutritious vegetables that will keep you fueled and energized throughout your busy day.

Ingredients:

• 2 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, snap peas)​
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce​
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil​
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced​
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger​
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil​
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving​
Procedure:

1. Prep the Vegetables: Wash and chop your mixed vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Feel free to use whatever veggies you have on hand or prefer!
  2. Make the Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and grated ginger to create the stir-fry sauce. Set aside.
  3. Stir-Fry: Heat the olive oil or vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the chopped vegetables to the skillet and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, or until they are tender-crisp and slightly charred.
  4. Add the Sauce: Pour the prepared stir-fry sauce over the cooked vegetables in the skillet. Stir well to coat all the veggies evenly with the sauce. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
  5. Serve: Remove the skillet from heat and serve the veggie stir-fry hot overcooked rice or noodles. Garnish with sliced green onions or sesame seeds, if desired.​
You won't have to give up taste or nutrition on hectic days again if you have this quick and simple veggie stir-fry dish in your repertoire! With its speedy preparation, this tasty and filling dinner will give you more time to efficiently complete your to-do list. Have fun! 🥢🌟

Your Quick and Easy Veggie Stir-Fry recipe sounds like a perfect solution for busy days! It's both nutritious and easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing!

Back