Quick Fix Quesadilla: Midnight Munchies Edition!

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys,
I just managed to put together this recipe for a midnight snack, and I kinda struggled a bit, but I think it turned out pretty good haha 😅. It's a Quick Fix Quesadilla, which I hope will help with those late-night cravings. Here's how I managed to pull it off:

chicken quesadilla.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 large flour tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a mix)
  • 1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded (rotisserie works great)
  • 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
  • 2 tablespoons diced red onion
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Sour cream, salsa, or guacamole for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Start by gathering all your ingredients and having them ready to go.
  2. Place a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. We want it nice and hot for our quesadillas.
  3. Lay one tortilla flat on a clean surface. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese evenly over the tortilla. Then, layer on the cooked chicken, bell peppers, red onion, cilantro (if using), chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Finally, sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
  4. Carefully place the second tortilla on top to create a sandwich. Press down gently to help everything stick together.
  5. Once your skillet is hot, carefully transfer the quesadilla to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the tortillas are golden brown and crispy, and the cheese is melted and gooey.
  6. Remove the quesadilla from the skillet and let it cool for a minute or two. Then, use a sharp knife to slice it into wedges. Serve warm with sour cream, salsa, or guacamole on the side for dipping.
  7. Now, all that's left to do is dig in and enjoy!
And there you have it, a Quick Fix Quesadilla that's sure to become your new favorite midnight snack. Trust me, whipping up this delight is as enjoyable as sinking your teeth into it haha just kidding

I would love to know if you have any feedbacks or other reccomendations about this recipe. Thank you! Enjoy your nights 🤘

Wow 🤩 your Quick Fix Quesadilla recipe sounds like the perfect midnight munchie solution!!

Love how you've packed it with flavorful ingredients and made it so easy to whip up. Can't wait to give it a try and satisfy those late-night cravings! Thanks for sharing! 🌮🧀

Hi guys,
I just managed to put together this recipe for a midnight snack, and I kinda struggled a bit, but I think it turned out pretty good haha 😅. It's a Quick Fix Quesadilla, which I hope will help with those late-night cravings. Here's how I managed to pull it off:

View attachment 198
Ingredients:
  • 2 large flour tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a mix)
  • 1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded (rotisserie works great)
  • 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
  • 2 tablespoons diced red onion
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Sour cream, salsa, or guacamole for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Start by gathering all your ingredients and having them ready to go.
  2. Place a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. We want it nice and hot for our quesadillas.
  3. Lay one tortilla flat on a clean surface. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese evenly over the tortilla. Then, layer on the cooked chicken, bell peppers, red onion, cilantro (if using), chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Finally, sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
  4. Carefully place the second tortilla on top to create a sandwich. Press down gently to help everything stick together.
  5. Once your skillet is hot, carefully transfer the quesadilla to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the tortillas are golden brown and crispy, and the cheese is melted and gooey.
  6. Remove the quesadilla from the skillet and let it cool for a minute or two. Then, use a sharp knife to slice it into wedges. Serve warm with sour cream, salsa, or guacamole on the side for dipping.
  7. Now, all that's left to do is dig in and enjoy!
And there you have it, a Quick Fix Quesadilla that's sure to become your new favorite midnight snack. Trust me, whipping up this delight is as enjoyable as sinking your teeth into it haha just kidding

I would love to know if you have any feedbacks or other reccomendations about this recipe. Thank you! Enjoy your nights 🤘
this recipe is perfect to add on my savory quick snack list. thanks a lots for sharing!

🌮 This Quick Fix Quesadilla is a total lifesaver for those midnight munchies! 🌙 Can't wait to try it out next time a craving hits. Thanks for sharing! 😋🙌

Back