Restaurant Ranch Recipe

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
Small-Batch-Ranch-Dressing-Featured.jpg

I tried out this shiny sandwich recipe the other day, and it was a game-changer! The mix of flavors and the beautiful presentation make it perfect for any meal. If you're looking for something delicious and visually appealing, this is it.

Shiny Sandwich Recipe​

Ingredients:​

• 2 slices of brioche bread
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 slice of cheddar cheese
  • 1 slice of Swiss cheese
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • 1 tomato, sliced
  • Handful of fresh spinach
  • 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard

Instructions:​

1. Butter one side of each slice of brioche bread.
  2. Heat a skillet over medium heat and place one slice of bread, butter-side down, in the pan.
  3. Layer cheddar and Swiss cheese on the bread in the skillet.
  4. Add avocado slices, tomato slices, and spinach on top of the cheese.
  5. Spread mayonnaise and Dijon mustard on the unbuttered side of the second slice of bread and place it on top, butter-side up.
  6. Grill the sandwich until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes per side.
  7. Remove from heat, slice in half, and enjoy!
This sandwich is not only tasty but also a feast for the eyes. Give it a try and let me know how you like it! 🥪✨

That sounds amazing! 😍✨ I love a good mix of flavors and a pretty presentation. Can't wait to try it out—thanks for the recommendation! 😋👏

Wow, this shiny sandwich sounds like a total win with those layers of cheese and fresh veggies! Thanks for the awesome recipe—definitely gonna try it out! 🥪✨

That Restaurant Ranch Recipe looks incredible! I’m always on the lookout for the perfect ranch dressing, and this one seems like a winner. Can’t wait to give it a try—thanks for sharing!

Back