Roasted Pineapple and Almond Crumble 🍍

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, I've come across this recipe that I really love, and I thought, why not share it with you? It's called Roasted Pineapple and Almond Crumble. I know it might sound a bit unconventional, but trust me, it's absolutely delicious.So if you're up for trying something new and adventurous in the dessert department, give it a shot! No pressure though :LOL:
Ingredients:
Roasted Pineapple and Almond Crumble.jpg

• 40g unsalted butter
  • 2 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 1 vanilla pod, halved
  • 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
  • Vanilla ice cream, to serve (optional)For the crumble topping:
  • 25g plain flour
  • 25g demerara sugar
  • 25g flaked almonds
  • 25g porridge oats
  • Zest of 1 orange
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (390°F). Get ready to turn up the heat and infuse your kitchen with irresistible aromas! 🌞
  2. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the unsalted butter with maple syrup, cinnamon stick, and halved vanilla pod. Stir gently until the butter is melted and the mixture is fragrant. This step might seem simple, but trust me, the scent alone will make your mouth water! 🤤
  3. Place the sliced pineapple in a baking dish and pour the buttery syrup mixture over it, ensuring each slice gets coated in that heavenly goodness. Spread them out evenly, like sunshine on a plate. 🍍
  4. Now, onto the crumble topping! In a separate bowl, combine the plain flour, demerara sugar, flaked almonds, porridge oats, and orange zest. Give it a good mix until everything is nicely combined. This is where you can get a little creative—feel free to sprinkle in some extra love and good vibes! 💖
  5. Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the pineapple slices, covering them generously. Don't be afraid to get your hands in there and make sure every nook and cranny is filled with crunchy goodness. It's like giving your dessert a cozy blanket! 🧡
  6. Pop the baking dish into the preheated oven and let the magic happen for about 20-25 minutes, or until the crumble topping is golden brown and crispy, and the pineapple is beautifully caramelized. This waiting game might be the hardest part, but trust me, it's worth it! ⏳
  7. Once done, remove your masterpiece from the oven and let it cool slightly. If you're feeling extra indulgent (which, let's be honest, why wouldn't you be?), serve it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The combination of warm, roasted pineapple and creamy ice cream is pure bliss! 🍦✨

And there you have it, Now, whenever you want to impress your friends with your culinary prowess, you know exactly where to turn. And hey, if you accidentally eat half of it before anyone else even gets a taste, don't worry—I won't judge! Just remember to share the love (and the recipe) with those you hold dear. Until next time, keep baking ;)

Hey there, I've come across this recipe that I really love, and I thought, why not share it with you? It's called Roasted Pineapple and Almond Crumble. I know it might sound a bit unconventional, but trust me, it's absolutely delicious.So if you're up for trying something new and adventurous in the dessert department, give it a shot! No pressure though :LOL:
Ingredients:
View attachment 1128
  • 40g unsalted butter
  • 2 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 1 vanilla pod, halved
  • 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
  • Vanilla ice cream, to serve (optional)For the crumble topping:
  • 25g plain flour
  • 25g demerara sugar
  • 25g flaked almonds
  • 25g porridge oats
  • Zest of 1 orange
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (390°F). Get ready to turn up the heat and infuse your kitchen with irresistible aromas! 🌞
  2. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the unsalted butter with maple syrup, cinnamon stick, and halved vanilla pod. Stir gently until the butter is melted and the mixture is fragrant. This step might seem simple, but trust me, the scent alone will make your mouth water! 🤤
  3. Place the sliced pineapple in a baking dish and pour the buttery syrup mixture over it, ensuring each slice gets coated in that heavenly goodness. Spread them out evenly, like sunshine on a plate. 🍍
  4. Now, onto the crumble topping! In a separate bowl, combine the plain flour, demerara sugar, flaked almonds, porridge oats, and orange zest. Give it a good mix until everything is nicely combined. This is where you can get a little creative—feel free to sprinkle in some extra love and good vibes! 💖
  5. Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the pineapple slices, covering them generously. Don't be afraid to get your hands in there and make sure every nook and cranny is filled with crunchy goodness. It's like giving your dessert a cozy blanket! 🧡
  6. Pop the baking dish into the preheated oven and let the magic happen for about 20-25 minutes, or until the crumble topping is golden brown and crispy, and the pineapple is beautifully caramelized. This waiting game might be the hardest part, but trust me, it's worth it! ⏳
  7. Once done, remove your masterpiece from the oven and let it cool slightly. If you're feeling extra indulgent (which, let's be honest, why wouldn't you be?), serve it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The combination of warm, roasted pineapple and creamy ice cream is pure bliss! 🍦✨

And there you have it, Now, whenever you want to impress your friends with your culinary prowess, you know exactly where to turn. And hey, if you accidentally eat half of it before anyone else even gets a taste, don't worry—I won't judge! Just remember to share the love (and the recipe) with those you hold dear. Until next time, keep baking ;)
What's the serving size for this Roasted Pineapple and Almond Crumble? Sounds amazing, but wanna make sure I've got enough for seconds... and maybe thirds 🤔🍴.

Roasted pineapple on my dessert? 🤔 Sounds interesting. Will give this a try because I love sweet pineapples for my after meal dessert. Thanks for sharing 🤗😍

Back