Rum Punch Recipe 🍹

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I have a refreshing summer recipe to share with you. It's a rum punch recipe. Traditionally, rum punches feature a spirit, citrus, spice, sugar, and water. This loose template allows for plenty of room to get creative. If you need inspiration, you can't go wrong with rum and fruit juice, as they make a perfect pairing. I hope you all love it! 🥰

Rum Punch Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/4 ounces light rum
  • 1 1/4 ounces dark rum
  • 2 ounces pineapple juice
  • 1 ounce orange juice, freshly squeezed
  • 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
  • 1/2 ounce grenadine
  • Garnish: maraschino cherry

Directions:
  1. Add light rum, dark rum, pineapple, orange and lime juices, and grenadine into a shaker with ice, and shake until well-chilled.
  2. Strain into a Hurricane glass over fresh ice.
  3. Garnish with a maraschino or brandied cherry.

Cheers to that! 🍹 This rum punch recipe looks like the perfect drink for a summer day! Can't wait to mix up a batch and relax in the sun. Thanks for sharing! ☀️🌴

Absolutely! That rum punch is gonna be lit for summer vibes! Can't wait to sip and chill! Big thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍹🌞🌴

Rum punch recipe? 🍹 Mix together rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine, and a splash of lime juice over ice, then garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries for a fruity and refreshing cocktail perfect for a summer gathering or tropical escape - a delightful drink to enjoy with friends!

Rum punch recipe? 🍹 Mix together rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine, and a splash of lime juice over ice, then garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries for a fruity and refreshing cocktail perfect for a summer gathering or tropical escape - a delightful drink to enjoy with friends!
Sounds like a killer recipe! I'll definitely give it a whirl. Thanks for sharing, gonna be the life of the party with this one! 🍹🎉

Hey, that rum punch recipe sounds awesome! I love the combo of pineapple, orange, and lime with rum. 🍹🍍 Thanks for sharing the inspo, gonna try it out for sure!

Hey, that rum punch recipe sounds awesome! I love the combo of pineapple, orange, and lime with rum. 🍹🍍 Thanks for sharing the inspo, gonna try it out for sure!
Awesome, glad you dig the rum punch recipe! 🍹🍍 It's a killer combo, right? Let me know how it turns out when you mix it up!

Back