Sausage Rolls

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to share my go-to recipe for delicious sausage rolls with you all. These savory treats have been a hit at every gathering I've brought them to, and they're perfect for any occasion!
Sausage Rolls.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ground sausage meat
  • 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
  • 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
  • Sesame seeds or poppy seeds (optional, for topping)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle.
  3. Spread the ground sausage meat evenly over the puff pastry, leaving a small border around the edges.
  4. Carefully roll up the puff pastry, enclosing the sausage meat, and pinch the seams to seal.
  5. Cut the rolled puff pastry into smaller pieces, about 1 to 1.5 inches wide.
  6. Place the sausage rolls seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
  7. Brush the tops of the sausage rolls with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds if desired.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and cooked through.
  9. Allow the sausage rolls to cool slightly before serving.
They're super easy to whip up and always disappear in no time🌭🥐😋

Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to share my go-to recipe for delicious sausage rolls with you all. These savory treats have been a hit at every gathering I've brought them to, and they're perfect for any occasion!View attachment 3092

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ground sausage meat
  • 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
  • 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
  • Sesame seeds or poppy seeds (optional, for topping)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle.
  3. Spread the ground sausage meat evenly over the puff pastry, leaving a small border around the edges.
  4. Carefully roll up the puff pastry, enclosing the sausage meat, and pinch the seams to seal.
  5. Cut the rolled puff pastry into smaller pieces, about 1 to 1.5 inches wide.
  6. Place the sausage rolls seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
  7. Brush the tops of the sausage rolls with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds if desired.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and cooked through.
  9. Allow the sausage rolls to cool slightly before serving.
They're super easy to whip up and always disappear in no time🌭🥐😋
Sausage rolls are such a classic and versatile snack or appetizer. Whether served hot or cold, they always hit the spot. I love how you can customize the filling with different herbs and spices to suit your taste. Can't wait to bake up a batch of these for my next gathering!

Sausage rolls are the ultimate savory snack! Can't wait to bake up a batch and savor the delicious flaky pastry and flavorful sausage filling. 🥐🌭😋

These sausage rolls look so delicious! 😍🥐 Perfect for a snack or party! I love the flaky pastry—can’t wait to try this recipe!

Back