Savory Spinach and Feta Swirls

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 👋 Looking to add a twist to your pastry game? I've got just the recipe for you – Savory Spinach and Feta Swirls! 🥐🌿 These little bites are bursting with flavor and are perfect for any occasion. Trust me, you won't be able to resist their savory goodness! Let's get baking! 🌟
Savory Spinach and Feta Swirls.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
  • 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
  • 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the thawed spinach, crumbled feta, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped olives, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
  3. On a lightly floured surface, unfold one sheet of puff pastry. Spread half of the spinach and feta mixture evenly over the pastry sheet, leaving a small border around the edges.
  4. Starting from one end, tightly roll the pastry into a log. Repeat with the second sheet of puff pastry and the remaining spinach and feta mixture.
  5. Use a sharp knife to slice each log into 1-inch thick rounds. Place the rounds onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them apart.
  6. Brush the tops of the swirls with beaten egg to give them a golden finish.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and puffed up.
  8. Allow the swirls to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy these savory spinach and feta swirls as a delicious appetizer or snack

Hey everyone! 👋 Looking to add a twist to your pastry game? I've got just the recipe for you – Savory Spinach and Feta Swirls! 🥐🌿 These little bites are bursting with flavor and are perfect for any occasion. Trust me, you won't be able to resist their savory goodness! Let's get baking! 🌟
View attachment 2882

Ingredients:

• 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
  • 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
  • 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the thawed spinach, crumbled feta, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped olives, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
  3. On a lightly floured surface, unfold one sheet of puff pastry. Spread half of the spinach and feta mixture evenly over the pastry sheet, leaving a small border around the edges.
  4. Starting from one end, tightly roll the pastry into a log. Repeat with the second sheet of puff pastry and the remaining spinach and feta mixture.
  5. Use a sharp knife to slice each log into 1-inch thick rounds. Place the rounds onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them apart.
  6. Brush the tops of the swirls with beaten egg to give them a golden finish.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and puffed up.
  8. Allow the swirls to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy these savory spinach and feta swirls as a delicious appetizer or snack
Love the combo! 😋 Though I might sneak in some sun-dried tomatoes for a tangy twist. Can't wait to bake these!

Love the combo! 😋 Though I might sneak in some sun-dried tomatoes for a tangy twist. Can't wait to bake these!
Totally agree! Sun-dried tomatoes are an awesome addition. They give this extra punch of flavor that elevates the whole dish. Can't wait for you to try it out...🍅😋

Those savory spinach and feta swirls are calling my name! 🤤 Gotta make these for my next brunch gathering! 🥐🧀

I love how simple and elegant they seem to be. Plus, the combination of spinach and feta is always a winner in my book! Can't wait to try making these for my next gathering. Thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe! 🥐🌿 😉👍👌✨

Oh spinach! One of may favorite! Surely will enjoy it's goodness in his dish! Thanks for sharing ❤️

Back