Sesame Noodles Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my favorite go-to recipes for a quick and tasty meal – Sesame Noodles. It's super easy to make and always hits the spot. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredients:

• 8 oz spaghetti or noodles of your choice
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional, but adds a nice creaminess)
  • 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tsp grated ginger
  • 1 tsp chili flakes (optional for some heat)
  • 2 tbsp sesame seeds
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Cook the Noodles: Boil the noodles according to the package instructions. Once done, drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
  2. Make the Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, peanut butter, honey, minced garlic, grated ginger, and chili flakes until smooth.
  3. Combine: In a large bowl, toss the cooked noodles with the sauce until evenly coated. Make sure every noodle gets some of that delicious sauce!
  4. Garnish: Sprinkle the sesame seeds, sliced green onions, chopped peanuts, and fresh cilantro over the noodles.
  5. Serve: Enjoy your sesame noodles either cold or at room temperature. They make a great side dish or even a main meal when you’re craving something light but flavorful.
    Sesame Noodles recipe.jpg
Would love to hear if you try this out and any tweaks you make to it! Bon appétit! 🌟🍜

This sesame noodle recipe sounds awesome! 🙌 Can’t wait to try it out—love how simple yet flavorful it is. 🌟🍜

These sesame noodles look seriously delicious! 🍜✨ Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing the flavor goodness! 😍👌

Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my favorite go-to recipes for a quick and tasty meal – Sesame Noodles. It's super easy to make and always hits the spot. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredients:

• 8 oz spaghetti or noodles of your choice
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional, but adds a nice creaminess)
  • 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tsp grated ginger
  • 1 tsp chili flakes (optional for some heat)
  • 2 tbsp sesame seeds
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
  • Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Cook the Noodles: Boil the noodles according to the package instructions. Once done, drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
  2. Make the Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, peanut butter, honey, minced garlic, grated ginger, and chili flakes until smooth.
  3. Combine: In a large bowl, toss the cooked noodles with the sauce until evenly coated. Make sure every noodle gets some of that delicious sauce!
  4. Garnish: Sprinkle the sesame seeds, sliced green onions, chopped peanuts, and fresh cilantro over the noodles.
  5. Serve: Enjoy your sesame noodles either cold or at room temperature. They make a great side dish or even a main meal when you’re craving something light but flavorful.View attachment 5239
Would love to hear if you try this out and any tweaks you make to it! Bon appétit! 🌟🍜
Sesame noodles are always a favorite! This recipe looks delicious—can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing! 🍜✨

Back