Shellfish Recipes

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my go-to shellfish recipes that’s super easy to make and always a hit—Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi. It's perfect for a quick weeknight dinner but still feels fancy enough for guests. The flavors are just amazing, and you can serve it over pasta or with some crusty bread to soak up all that garlicky goodness!

Here’s what you’ll need:

• 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
  • 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional, for a bit of heat)
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Pasta or crusty bread (optional, but highly recommended!)
Instructions:

1. Heat the olive oil and half the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes, and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Toss in the shrimp, seasoning with salt and pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink.
  4. Pour in the white wine (or broth) and lemon juice, and let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
  5. Add the remaining butter and stir until melted and the sauce is smooth.
  6. Remove from heat, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve over your favorite pasta or with some crusty bread on the side.
This recipe comes together in under 15 minutes, and I promise, the flavors are incredible! Let me know if you try it, or share your own favorite shellfish recipes! 😊🍽️
Shellfish Recipes.jpg

That sounds absolutely delicious! 😋 I love shrimp scampi, especially with that garlic butter sauce—so good! Can't wait to give your recipe a try this weekend. Thanks for sharing! 👌✨🤩

Back