Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hi there! Treat yourself to the richness of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo! 🍤🍝 This recipe is a breeze to make and packs a flavor punch. Whether it's a quiet evening at home or entertaining friends, it's sure to impress. Don't miss out—give it a go and experience culinary bliss! 😋

Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Ingredients:

• Kosher salt
  • 12 ounces fettuccine
  • Olive oil, for tossing
  • 3/4 pound large shrimp (about 16), peeled and deveined, tails removed
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 2 pinches freshly grated nutmeg
  • 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese

Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo (1).jpg

Directions:

1. Boil a large pot of salted water. Cook the fettuccine until al dente, then strain and toss with a bit of olive oil.
  2. Pat the shrimp dry and season with salt and pepper. Cook in a skillet with melted butter until pink and cooked through.
  3. Lower heat and add remaining butter to the skillet. Whisk in cream and nutmeg, simmer for 2 minutes.
  4. Stir in Parmigiano-Reggiano until melted. Add shrimp and pasta, toss well. Season to taste and serve hot.
Cook’s Note: Don't worry about excess sauce; it thickens as it clings to the pasta. Enjoy! 🍤🍝

Indulge in the rich flavors of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo! 🍤😋 Whether you're savoring it solo or sharing with loved ones, this creamy dish promises pure delight. Embrace the comfort it brings and savor every delicious moment. Bon appétit! 🍽️

Oh my goodness, Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is an absolute delight! 🍤🍝 The creamy sauce, succulent shrimp, and perfectly cooked pasta make it an irresistible combination that always leaves me craving more!

Oh my goodness, Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is an absolute delight! 🍤🍝 The creamy sauce, succulent shrimp, and perfectly cooked pasta make it an irresistible combination that always leaves me craving more!
Wow, your Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo looks incredible! 🤩🍤 I can almost taste the creamy sauce and tender shrimp from here! 🍝 Definitely adding this to my must-try list!

Back