Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
I've been experimenting with my crock pot lately, and let me tell you, this Pineapple Pork Loin concoction is a game-changer. I may sound like I'm bragging, but seriously, it's lip-smacking good! :) Alright, enough chit-chat, let's dive into the juicy details haha :LOL:
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 3-4 pound pork loin – Don't forget to admire that lovely fat cap!
  • Soy sauce – Use your trusty soy sauce brand, the one that never fails you.
  • A can of pineapple chunks – Ensure they're bathing in 100% juice, no sneaky syrups allowed.
  • A sweet onion – Go for those Maui or Vidalia onions; they bring a sweet symphony to the dish.
  • Ginger
  • Paprika
  • Onion powder
  • Salt
  • A dash of oil
  • Cornstarch – This little guy is for a slurry, so have a splash of water ready too.
Instructions:
  1. First things first, give your pork loin a good rubdown with a mixture of ginger, paprika, onion powder, and salt. Make sure every inch gets some love; we want those flavors to seep in deep.
  2. Heat up a pan with just a dash of oil. Once it's sizzling, sear the pork loin on all sides until it's got that beautiful golden-brown hue. This step locks in the juiciness.
  3. Now, it's time for the slow dance. Place your seared pork loin into the cozy embrace of your crock pot.
  4. Pour in a generous amount of soy sauce, enough to give it that irresistible umami kick.
  5. Toss in those pineapple chunks along with the juice for a tropical twist. The more, the merrier!
  6. Chop up your sweet onion into glorious rings and scatter them over the pork.
  7. Lid on, set the crock pot to low, and let the magic happen for about 6-8 hours. Your patience will be rewarded, my friend.
  8. When the aroma starts teasing your senses and the pork is tender enough to melt in your mouth, it's time to work on the sauce.
  9. Carefully transfer the juices from the crock pot into a saucepan. Bring it to a gentle simmer.
  10. Mix some cornstarch with water to create a slurry, then gradually whisk it into the simmering sauce until it thickens into a luscious gravy.
  11. Pour this heavenly sauce over your succulent pineapple-infused pork loin.
  12. Serve it up with your favorite sides and brace yourself for the flavor explosion!
A little tip from me to you: leftovers (if there are any) make killer sandwiches the next day. Just saying. Now, before I sign off, I gotta ask: any suggestions for what I should whip up next? :)

Yum! For Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin, just pop your pork loin in the slow cooker with pineapple chunks and a bit of seasoning. Let it cook low and slow until it's juicy and tender. Perfect for an easy and flavorful meal!

Yum! For Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin, just pop your pork loin in the slow cooker with pineapple chunks and a bit of seasoning. Let it cook low and slow until it's juicy and tender. Perfect for an easy and flavorful meal!
Yeah it's true, it is very easy and flavorful :)

Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin is a delectable dish that combines juicy pork loin with sweet pineapple chunks, creating a tender and flavorful meal that's perfect for any occasion! 🍍🐖✨

Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin is a delectable dish that combines juicy pork loin with sweet pineapple chunks, creating a tender and flavorful meal that's perfect for any occasion! 🍍🐖✨
Agree with you, this is perfect with any occasion, thank you :)

Mmm, this Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin recipe sounds like a tropical delight! 🍍🐖 Can't wait to try it out for a flavorful dinner. Thanks for sharing the easy recipe!

Back