Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe 🍖🌿

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
Smoked Pork Tenderloin Recipe.jpg

Nothing beats the rich and smoky flavor of a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin. This smoked pork tenderloin recipe is ideal for BBQ lovers and guarantees tender, juicy meat every time.

Ingredients:

• 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-1.5 lbs) 🍖
  • 2 tbsp olive oil 🫒
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced 🧄
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika 🌶️
  • 1 tsp ground black pepper 🧂
  • 1 tsp salt 🧂
  • 1 tsp dried thyme 🌿
  • 1 tsp dried rosemary 🌿
Procedure:

1. Preheat your smoker to 225°F (110°C).
  2. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt, thyme, and rosemary.
  3. Rub this mixture all over the pork tenderloin.
  4. Place the tenderloin in the smoker and smoke for about 2-3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
  5. Remove from the smoker and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
This smoked pork tenderloin is a surefire way to impress your guests with its deep, smoky flavor and tender texture. Happy grilling!

Hey, thanks for sharing this smoked pork tenderloin recipe! 🍖🔥 It sounds like a perfect BBQ treat with that smoky paprika kick. Can't wait to try it out! 😋

Did not make any changes its great as it is. I get so many requests to make this, people just love it, so do we. 👌☺️☺️

Smoked Pork Tenderloin sounds amazing! 🍖🌿 The smoky flavor must be incredible. Can’t wait to try this recipe and add it to my go-to meals. Thanks for sharing such a tasty idea! 😋

I made it today & just finished eating. One of the best dishes I’ve ever made. Easy to prep and easy to cook. Thanks again!!(y)☺️☺️

Back