Soy Sauce Pan-fried Noodles (15 Minutes!)

EternalVoyager

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Who here loves noodles? I'm a big fan myself, and this recipe is perfect for those instant cravings. It's easy to make with just a few ingredients and super tasty too. Give it a try!

Ingredients
pan fried noodles.jpg

• 450g of Noodles (cooked)
  • 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce
  • 2.5 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce
  • 2 tbsp of Sugar
  • 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil
  • 4 tbsp of Water or Vegetable Stock
  • 6 cloves of Garlic (sliced)
  • 3 stalks of Green Onion (cut into 2-inch pieces)
  • 1-3 Red Chili (chopped)
  • 1.5 cups of Bean Sprouts
  1. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, water, and sugar till combined.
  2. Cook noodle as per instruction, drain and set aside.
  3. In a pan, drizzle in oil and turn the heat up to medium-high. Once the pan is hot, add garlic, the white part of green onion, and chopped red chili. Saute together for 2-3 minutes
  4. Add in the noodles and pour in the sauce; mix so all the noodles are coated.
  5. Turn the heat to high, add in bean sprouts, saute on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
  6. Add in the rest of the green onion, saute on high heat for 1-2 minutes.

Wow, these soy sauce pan-fried noodles look insanely delish! 😍🍜 And the best part? Ready in just 15 minutes?! That's a game-changer for busy weeknights! Can't wait to give this recipe a try! 👩‍🍳💥

Soy sauce pan-fried noodles? Because who needs takeout when you can whip up a delicious meal faster than it takes to decide on a delivery option? 🍜💨 Get ready to sizzle and slurp your way to noodle nirvana in just 15 minutes flat!

Hey everyone! Who here loves noodles? I'm a big fan myself, and this recipe is perfect for those instant cravings. It's easy to make with just a few ingredients and super tasty too. Give it a try!

Ingredients View attachment 1923

• 450g of Noodles (cooked)
  • 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce
  • 2.5 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce
  • 2 tbsp of Sugar
  • 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil
  • 4 tbsp of Water or Vegetable Stock
  • 6 cloves of Garlic (sliced)
  • 3 stalks of Green Onion (cut into 2-inch pieces)
  • 1-3 Red Chili (chopped)
  • 1.5 cups of Bean Sprouts
  1. In a bowl, mix soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, water, and sugar till combined.
  2. Cook noodle as per instruction, drain and set aside.
  3. In a pan, drizzle in oil and turn the heat up to medium-high. Once the pan is hot, add garlic, the white part of green onion, and chopped red chili. Saute together for 2-3 minutes
  4. Add in the noodles and pour in the sauce; mix so all the noodles are coated.
  5. Turn the heat to high, add in bean sprouts, saute on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
  6. Add in the rest of the green onion, saute on high heat for 1-2 minutes.
Wow! This looks tasty and easy-to-cook recipe. I'll try this later👌😁

Back