Spicy Shrimp Tacos With Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! I hope you enjoy these Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw as much as I do! 🌮🍤 They're bursting with flavor and perfect for any mealtime fiesta. Don't forget to customize them to your taste and add a squeeze of lime for an extra zing! 😋🥑 Cheers to delicious tacos and happy cooking! 🎉👩‍🍳

Spicy Shrimp Tacos With Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw

Spicy Shrimp Tacos With Garlic C.jpg

INGREDIENTS:

Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce:

• 1/4 cup oil
  • 1/2 cup chopped green onions
  • 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • 1/2 cup sour cream or full-fat Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup water (if needed, to thin sauce)
Shrimp Taco Spice Mix:

• 2 teaspoons chili powder
  • 2 teaspoons cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
  • 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Stuff for the Shrimp Tacos:

• 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
  • 2–3 cups shredded green cabbage
  • 8 small tortillas (corn or flour)
  • 2 avocados
  • 1/4 cup Cotija cheese
  • Lime wedges for serving
INSTRUCTIONS

1. Sauce: Pulse all sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender until mostly smooth. Add water if needed to thin.
  2. Slaw: Toss some of the sauce (not all) with the cabbage. Reserve some sauce for topping the tacos.
  3. Shrimp: Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels. Toss shrimp in a small bowl with the spice mix to coat. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to the hot pan and sauté for 5-8 minutes, flipping occasionally, until cooked through.
  4. Assembly: For the prettiest and easiest-to-eat assembly, go in this order: smashed avocado, slaw, and shrimp. Finish with Cotjia cheese, lime wedges, and extra sauce. Enjoy! 🌮🍤🥑

Your Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw sound amazing! 🌮🍤 I'll definitely be giving them a try and adding a squeeze of lime for that extra zing! 😋🥑 Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe – here's to delicious tacos and happy cooking! 🎉👩‍🍳

Spicy shrimp tacos with garlic cilantro lime slaw are a mouthwatering delight! 🌮🍤 The combination of spicy shrimp and tangy slaw creates a burst of flavor in every bite. Are you adding any extra toppings like avocado or salsa to take them to the next level?

Your Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw sound amazing! 🌮🍤 I'll definitely be giving them a try and adding a squeeze of lime for that extra zing! 😋🥑 Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe – here's to delicious tacos and happy cooking! 🎉👩‍🍳
Thank you so much! 🌮🍤 Adding a squeeze of lime will definitely take those tacos to the next level! 😋🥑 Enjoy cooking up a storm, and here's to many more delicious meals in your kitchen! 🎉👩‍🍳

Back