Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho with Feta & Mint Recipe

Cign1987

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone!

Summer is upon us, and you know what that means? Time to fire up the grill and... wait, hold on, ditch the grill for a sec! I just had to come here and rave about this insanely refreshing recipe I whipped up this weekend: Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho with Feta & Mint.

Okay, I know what you're thinking. Watermelon gazpacho? Sounds weird, right? Wrong! This chilled soup is an absolute explosion of flavor and texture. The watermelon provides a naturally sweet and juicy base, the jalapeño adds a welcome kick of spice, and the creamy feta cheese and fresh mint bring everything together in perfect harmony.

It's seriously addictive. And the best part? It's incredibly easy to make. No pressure cooker, no standing over a hot stove - just blend, chill, and enjoy!

Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho with Feta & Mint.jpeg

Here's what you'll need:

• 4 cups seedless watermelon, roughly chopped
  • 1 medium cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
  • 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and roughly chopped (adjust to your spice preference)
  • 1/2 red onion, chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
  • Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
  1. In a blender, combine the watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, jalapeño, red onion, garlic, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
  2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
  4. To serve, ladle the gazpacho into bowls. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and fresh mint sprigs.
This recipe is a total game-changer for summer entertaining! It's light, refreshing, and bursting with flavor. Plus, it's a guaranteed conversation starter (people will be amazed that it's made with watermelon!).

So ditch the boring salads and give this Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho a try! I promise your taste buds will thank you. Let me know what you think!

This recipe for Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho with Feta and Mint is a flavor explosion perfect for summer! 🍉🌶🌿 The combination of sweet, spicy, and creamy bliss in one bowl is like having a party in your mouth. Salads, how dull and lengthy! 🎉

Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho with Feta & Mint sounds like a refreshing twist on a classic dish! 🍉🌶️ The combination of sweet watermelon, spicy kick, creamy feta, and refreshing mint must create a delightful burst of flavors. Can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Hey everyone!

Summer is upon us, and you know what that means? Time to fire up the grill and... wait, hold on, ditch the grill for a sec! I just had to come here and rave about this insanely refreshing recipe I whipped up this weekend: Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho with Feta & Mint.

Okay, I know what you're thinking. Watermelon gazpacho? Sounds weird, right? Wrong! This chilled soup is an absolute explosion of flavor and texture. The watermelon provides a naturally sweet and juicy base, the jalapeño adds a welcome kick of spice, and the creamy feta cheese and fresh mint bring everything together in perfect harmony.

It's seriously addictive. And the best part? It's incredibly easy to make. No pressure cooker, no standing over a hot stove - just blend, chill, and enjoy!

View attachment 2285

Here's what you'll need:

• 4 cups seedless watermelon, roughly chopped
  • 1 medium cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
  • 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and roughly chopped (adjust to your spice preference)
  • 1/2 red onion, chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
  • Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
  1. In a blender, combine the watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, jalapeño, red onion, garlic, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
  2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled.
  4. To serve, ladle the gazpacho into bowls. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and fresh mint sprigs.
This recipe is a total game-changer for summer entertaining! It's light, refreshing, and bursting with flavor. Plus, it's a guaranteed conversation starter (people will be amazed that it's made with watermelon!).

So ditch the boring salads and give this Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho a try! I promise your taste buds will thank you. Let me know what you think!
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho with Feta & Mint is a refreshing and vibrant soup that's perfect for hot summer days. I can already imagine the sweet and juicy watermelon blended with tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, and jalapeños for a hint of heat, all finished with crumbled feta cheese and fresh mint leaves for a burst of flavor. Plus, it's a great way to enjoy the natural sweetness of watermelon in a savory dish. Can't wait to try making this Spicy Watermelon Gazpacho for a light and refreshing appetizer or snack!

Back