Steak Bites

Babylyn15

Novice Foodie
Are you a meat eater like me? Try steak bites! Here's a simple recipe.
steak bites.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 1 lb (450g) steak (such as sirloin, ribeye, or filet mignon), cut into bite-sized pieces
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar (optional, for sweetness)
  • Chopped fresh parsley or green onions, for garnish (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Season the Steak:
    • Pat the steak pieces dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
    • Season the steak bites generously with salt and black pepper.
  2. Prepare the Marinade:
    • In a small bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey or brown sugar (if using).
  3. Marinate the Steak:
    • Place the seasoned steak bites in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag.
    • Pour the marinade over the steak, ensuring all pieces are coated evenly.
    • Cover the dish or seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours for maximum flavor.
  4. Cook the Steak Bites:
    • Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
    • Once the skillet is hot, add the marinated steak bites in a single layer, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
    • Cook the steak bites for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness. You may need to cook in batches if your skillet is not large enough.
    • Adjust the cooking time based on the thickness of the steak bites.
    • Remove the cooked steak bites from the skillet and transfer them to a serving plate.
  5. Serve:
    • Garnish the steak bites with chopped fresh parsley or green onions, if desired.
    • Serve hot as an appetizer with toothpicks for easy serving, or as a main dish with your favorite sides.
These steak bites are tender, flavorful, and perfect for any occasion, whether you're serving them as appetizers at a party or as a satisfying main course for dinner. Enjoy!

As much as I'd love to taste them, I'm afraid I can only savor the idea! 🥩 Steak bites sound like a delicious treat for any meat lover. Thanks for sharing your recipe—I'm sure it will be a hit!

say yes to a tender, juicy pieces of steak, perfectly seared to perfection and bursting with flavor <3 I usually prepare them as the main course paired with your favorite sides. . It's hard to resist popping one after another into your mouth! 🥩🔥🍴

Back