Steel Cut Oats Recipe πŸ₯£

Are you searching for a hearty and nutritious breakfast option? This Steel Cut Oats recipe is one of my favorites and is perfect for a satisfying start to your day. Steel cut oats are chewy, nutty, and packed with fiber. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized with your favorite toppings. Give it a try for a wholesome and delicious morning meal! (y)

Steel Cut Oats Recipe.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup steel cut oats
  • 3 cups water or milk (or a mix of both)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for sweetness)
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional, for extra flavor)
  • Fresh fruit, nuts, or seeds for topping
Directions:
  • In a medium saucepan, bring the water or milk to a boil.
  • Stir in the steel cut oats and salt.
  • Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the oats are tender and have absorbed most of the liquid.
  • If desired, stir in honey or maple syrup and cinnamon.
  • Remove from heat and let sit for a few minutes to thicken.
  • Serve warm with your choice of toppings like fresh fruit, nuts, or seeds.

Enjoy your nutritious and delicious bowl of steel cut oats! πŸ«πŸ“πŸŒπŸ₯œπŸŒ°

I've tried this recipe before and it's a great way to start the day! I love how hearty and filling the steel cut oats are, especially with a sprinkle of cinnamon and some fresh berries on top. It keeps me energized until lunchtime. πŸ“πŸŒž
Thanks for the love! πŸ™Œ I’m so glad you enjoyed the steel cut oatsβ€”cinnamon and berries really do make them next-level! Keep that energy up till lunch!

Absolutely love this steel cut oats recipe! πŸ₯£ The ingredients come together so perfectly, making it a delicious and hearty breakfast option. Can't wait to try this out and start my mornings right! 🌞 Thank you for sharing such a comforting and nutritious recipe! πŸ™Œ
Thanks a bunch! So glad you’re loving the steel cut oats recipe! 🌟 It’s such a cozy and wholesome breakfast. Hope it makes your mornings even better! πŸ™Œ

Back