࣪𓏲ּ Stir Fry Supreme – Chives, cashews and Shrimp Recipe 🌰

AOKN

Culinary Explorer
Stir Fry Supreme.jpg
I've always loved making quick, flavorful meals with a kick, and last week, I found the perfect ingredients for a delicious Stir Fry Supreme right in my fridge and pantry! Fresh chives, cashews, and shrimp combined to create a dish that's both satisfying and easy to make.
🍤🌿

Ingredients
Serves one to two.​
  • Chinese Chives: 300g, washed well and cut into 4-6 inch segments​
  • Cashews: a handful, roasted.​
  • Shrimp: 200g, peeled and deveined​
  • Dried shrimp: 40g, rinsed and soaked in cold water​
  • Aromatics: ginger, shallots, garlic, chili peppers etc to taste​
  • Sauce: Create a slurry with the dried shrimp soaking liquid, soy sauce, oyster sauce and corn starch. If desired, sweeten with sugar. Optionally, finish with a touch of sesame oil for an extra aromatic kick.​
Instructions
  1. Give dried shrimp a rinse, then a soak in fresh water – 3-4 hours in cold water, or 1 hour in hot water if in a hurry.​
  2. Cook rice. Prepare stir fry ingredients. Take dried shrimp out of the water, and use it to make the slurry/sauce.​
  3. Put a wok over low heat with some oil. Toast cashew nuts until browned and fragrant. Reserve.​
  4. Turn heat to as high as it will go. Sear fresh shrimp on both sides and reserve.​
  5. Go in with aromatics and dried shrimp. Give them a brief stir.​
  6. When aromatics and dried shrimp are fragrant, add chives.​
  7. When chives are almost done, return fresh shrimp and cashews to wok. Add sauce, and toss to coat.​
Enjoy!

View attachment 2728I've always loved making quick, flavorful meals with a kick, and last week, I found the perfect ingredients for a delicious Stir Fry Supreme right in my fridge and pantry! Fresh chives, cashews, and shrimp combined to create a dish that's both satisfying and easy to make. 🍤🌿

Ingredients
Serves one to two.​
  • Sauce: Create a slurry with the dried shrimp soaking liquid, soy sauce, oyster sauce and corn starch. If desired, sweeten with sugar. Optionally, finish with a touch of sesame oil for an extra aromatic kick.​
Instructions
  1. Give dried shrimp a rinse, then a soak in fresh water – 3-4 hours in cold water, or 1 hour in hot water if in a hurry.​
  2. Cook rice. Prepare stir fry ingredients. Take dried shrimp out of the water, and use it to make the slurry/sauce.​
  3. Put a wok over low heat with some oil. Toast cashew nuts until browned and fragrant. Reserve.​
  4. Turn heat to as high as it will go. Sear fresh shrimp on both sides and reserve.​
  7. When chives are almost done, return fresh shrimp and cashews to wok. Add sauce, and toss to coat.​
Enjoy!
Thinking of swapping shrimp with tofu for a veggie-friendly version, what do you guys reckon? 🌱

Thinking of swapping shrimp with tofu for a veggie-friendly version, what do you guys reckon? 🌱
Yum! Stir fry is always a winner in my book 🍜. I think adding chives and cashews is such a flavorful twist! Though, I might swap shrimp for chicken for a personal touch 🍤🐔

View attachment 2728I've always loved making quick, flavorful meals with a kick, and last week, I found the perfect ingredients for a delicious Stir Fry Supreme right in my fridge and pantry! Fresh chives, cashews, and shrimp combined to create a dish that's both satisfying and easy to make. 🍤🌿

Ingredients
Serves one to two.​
Instructions
Enjoy!
Wow, this Stir Fry Supreme recipe sounds delicious! I love the combination of chives, cashews, and shrimp. It seems like a perfect balance of flavors and textures. Can't wait to give it a try for dinner tonight!

The Stir Fry Supreme recipe with chives, cashews, and shrimp is an absolute flavor explosion! 🍤🌿 The combination of savory shrimp, aromatic chives, and crunchy cashews creates a dish that's both satisfying and delicious. It's a culinary masterpiece that will leave your taste buds begging for more!

Back