🌶️ Szechuan Peppercorn Tofu Stir-Fry – A Flavor Explosion! 🍜✨

deinleigh

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! 🌟 If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dish that packs a punch, you’ve gotta check out this Szechuan Peppercorn Tofu Stir-Fry! It's loaded with colorful veggies and crispy tofu, all tossed in a spicy and tangy sauce that’ll leave your taste buds dancing. Perfect over rice or noodles, this stir-fry is not only easy to make but also a great way to spice up your weeknight dinners. Let’s dive into the recipe!

Szechuan Peppercorn Tofu Stir-Fry.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 block firm tofu, cubed
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 2 tbsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
  • 2 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp water (slurry)
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Instructions:

1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the tofu and cook until golden and crispy. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the bell pepper, snap peas, and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
  4. Add the crushed Szechuan peppercorns, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and rice vinegar. Stir well to combine.
  5. Return the tofu to the skillet and add the cornstarch slurry. Cook until the sauce thickens.
  6. Serve over rice or noodles and enjoy!
Dig into this tasty dish and let me know how much you love it! 😍🥢🍽️

Hey foodies! 🌟 If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dish that packs a punch, you’ve gotta check out this Szechuan Peppercorn Tofu Stir-Fry! It's loaded with colorful veggies and crispy tofu, all tossed in a spicy and tangy sauce that’ll leave your taste buds dancing. Perfect over rice or noodles, this stir-fry is not only easy to make but also a great way to spice up your weeknight dinners. Let’s dive into the recipe!

View attachment 6378

Ingredients:

• 1 block firm tofu, cubed
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup snap peas
  • 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 2 tbsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
  • 2 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp water (slurry)
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Instructions:

1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  2. Add the tofu and cook until golden and crispy. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the bell pepper, snap peas, and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
  4. Add the crushed Szechuan peppercorns, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and rice vinegar. Stir well to combine.
  5. Return the tofu to the skillet and add the cornstarch slurry. Cook until the sauce thickens.
  6. Serve over rice or noodles and enjoy!
Dig into this tasty dish and let me know how much you love it! 😍🥢🍽️
The Szechuan Peppercorn Tofu Stir-Fry looks absolutely delicious! I love how colorful and vibrant the dish is, and the flavors must be incredible with that spice kick. It’s a perfect way to enjoy tofu and get a good mix of veggies. I can’t wait to try making this for a tasty dinner! 🌶️🍜✨

Back