Tangy Tomato Egg Stir-Fry

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys, so for today's lunch adventure led me to this tangy tomato egg stir-fry. It's like a flavor party in my mouth, after 10 minutes of thinking what to cook for lunch, the tomatoes shine bright inside my fridge and the eggs looks like begging me to cook them hahaha, so here's I did it,
Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 large tomatoes, diced
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon ketchup
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
  • Cooked rice for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium heat.
  2. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the pan. Sauté until fragrant and translucent, about 2 minutes.
  3. Add the diced tomatoes to the pan and cook until they start to soften and release their juices, about 5 minutes.
  4. In a bowl, beat the eggs with soy sauce, ketchup, sugar, salt, and pepper.
  5. Push the tomatoes and onions to one side of the pan and pour the beaten eggs into the empty space.
  6. Let the eggs cook for a minute until the edges start to set, then gently scramble them with a spatula.
  7. Once the eggs are almost fully cooked, mix them with the tomatoes and onions in the pan.
  8. Cook for another 1-2 minutes until everything is heated through and well combined.
  9. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  10. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired.
  11. Serve hot over cooked rice. (but I seperate it :ROFLMAO:)

A simple yet satisfying meal ready in no time. Hope you enjoy this egg stir-fry as much as I did for lunch today! Thanks ;)

tomato egg stir fry.jpg

Back