Tempura 🍤

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
That must have been quite a while ago – I do remember the lunch was lovely! For example, I recall enjoying a recognized tempura: the batter was crispy and golden colored, while the filling was tender and juicy. It was a simple meal, I must say, but the happiness that I felt after eating it was immeasurable. 🍜🍤

Tempura.jpg

That must have been quite a while ago – I do remember the lunch was lovely! For example, I recall enjoying a recognized tempura: the batter was crispy and golden colored, while the filling was tender and juicy. It was a simple meal, I must say, but the happiness that I felt after eating it was immeasurable. 🍜🍤

View attachment 3763
I think using ice-cold sparkling water in the batter gives tempura that light and crispy texture we all love. 🌊❄️"

I think using ice-cold sparkling water in the batter gives tempura that light and crispy texture we all love. 🌊❄️"
Hey, that's a cool tip! 🌊❄️ Thanks for suggesting using ice-cold sparkling water in the tempura batter. It really does make it extra crispy and light!

Back