🤠Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe🍞

culinary_connoisseur

Culinary Explorer
Howdy! Want to recreate that irresistible Texas Roadhouse Butter at home? 🤠🍞 Here's how you can whip up this savory delight!I t's so tasty and flavorful, perfect for spreading on warm bread. Thought I'd pass it along for anyone looking to jazz up their homemade meals! 🌟
480×270
46.1 kB

texas roadhouse butter recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1/2 cup salted butter softened
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons powdered sugar

Instructions​

• Place all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
  • Mix all the ingredients together with a mixer until thoroughly blended.
Enjoy your homemade Texas Roadhouse Butter and spread that deliciousness on everything!

Howdy! Thanks for sharing the Texas Roadhouse Butter recipe! 🤠🍞 Gonna whip that up soon and spread it on everything, sounds delish!

Howdy! Want to recreate that irresistible Texas Roadhouse Butter at home? 🤠🍞 Here's how you can whip up this savory delight!I t's so tasty and flavorful, perfect for spreading on warm bread. Thought I'd pass it along for anyone looking to jazz up their homemade meals! 🌟
480×270
46.1 kB

View attachment 4583

Ingredients​

• 2 tablespoons honey

Instructions​

Enjoy your homemade Texas Roadhouse Butter and spread that deliciousness on everything!
This sounds amazing! I think a dash of vanilla extract adds a nice touch though. Do you have any secret ingredients?" 🍞

480×270
46.1 kB

View attachment 4583

Ingredients​

• 2 tablespoons honey

Instructions​

Texas Roadhouse Butter at home? Yes, please! I’m slathering this on everything from now on. Thanks for sharing! 🍞🤠🧈

Back