Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango

Marcussikreyvingx

Culinary Explorer
Today I would like to share the recipe for mango sticky rice. It is a sweet and creamy dessert. Even if you're not a good cook (like me), it's easy to make. Let's get started!

Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango

Ingredients
2 cups water

1 ½ cups uncooked short-grain white rice

1 ½ cups coconut milk, divided

1 cup white sugar

¾ teaspoon salt, divided

1 tablespoon white sugar

1 tablespoon tapioca starch

3 mangos, peeled and sliced

1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds

Directions
Combine water and rice in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer until water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.

While the rice cooks, combine 1 1/2 cups coconut milk, 1 cup sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in another saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; remove from the heat and set aside.

Stir cooked rice into coconut milk mixture. Cover and allow to cool for 1 hour.

Make a sauce by combining 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and tapioca starch in another saucepan; bring to a boil.

Place coconut rice on a serving dish and arrange mangos on top. Pour sauce over mangos and rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.

That's it! Your mango sticky rice is ready to eat. It's really delicious and easy to make! 🥭🍚🥥

Thai Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango.jpg

I absolutely adore the combination of sticky rice, creamy coconut milk, and succulent mango slices – it's like a tropical paradise in every bite! Your detailed steps are super helpful, especially for those of us who may be new to Thai cuisine or cooking in general. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and indulge in a taste of Thailand right from my kitchen. 🏝️🥭

I recently visited Thailand and I love their mango sticky rice! Now, I want to try making it because i'm craving for it now. This recipe is so helpful, will make one later! Thanks for sharing 😉🥭

Your Sweet Sticky Rice With Mango looks delicious. I'll buy the ingredients for a moment, and try this one!😋

Back