Tres Leches Cake Recipe 🍰🥛

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a classic dessert: Tres Leches Cake! 🍰🥛 This creamy, sponge cake is soaked in a delicious blend of three types of milk and topped with fluffy whipped cream. It's incredibly moist and perfect for any occasion! 😋✨

Ingredients:
1725078168800.png

For the Cake:
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
    171×132
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup whole milk
For the Tres Leches Soak:
  • 1 cup evaporated milk
  • 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/2 cup whole milk
For the Topping:
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Fresh berries or fruit for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Bake the Cake:

• Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
  • In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
  • In a separate bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
  • Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, then mix in the vanilla extract.
  • Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with the milk, until just combined.
  • Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  • Allow the cake to cool in the pan.
2. Prepare the Tres Leches Soak:
  • In a bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and whole milk.
3. Soak the Cake:
  • Once the cake has cooled, poke holes all over the surface with a fork.
  • Slowly pour the milk mixture over the cake, allowing it to absorb.
4. Prepare the Topping:
  • In a bowl, beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
  • Spread the whipped cream over the top of the soaked cake.
5. Garnish and Serve:
  • Top with fresh berries or fruit if desired.
  • Chill t

Hello there! I love making Tres Leches! I think it’s even better if you let it soak overnight. The cake gets so rich and moist, though it’s hard to wait that long to dig in! 🥛

Back