Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas

muffinpony

Culinary Explorer
Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas.jpeg
Hey there, breakfast enthusiasts! 🌮🥑

Looking for a fun and flavorful way to start your day? Say hello to these Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas! Packed with scrambled eggs, sautéed veggies, gooey cheese, and a hint of spice, they're like a fiesta for your taste buds. So, grab your skillet and let's whip up a breakfast masterpiece! 🍳🧀🌶️

Ingredients:

• 4 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1/2 bell pepper, diced
  • 1/2 red onion, diced
  • 1 cup baby spinach leaves
  • 4 medium-sized flour tortillas
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a blend)
  • Salsa, avocado slices, and sour cream for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add diced bell pepper and red onion, and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
  3. Add baby spinach leaves to the skillet and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove veggies from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, pour in the whisked eggs. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
  5. Remove the scrambled eggs from the skillet and set aside.
  6. Place a tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle a quarter of the shredded cheese over half of the tortilla.
  7. Spoon a quarter of the scrambled eggs and sautéed veggies over the cheese.
  8. Fold the empty half of the tortilla over the filling to create a half-moon shape. Press down gently with a spatula.
  9. Cook the quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
  10. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling ingredients.
  11. Once cooked, slice the quesadillas into wedges and serve hot with salsa, avocado slices, and sour cream if desired.

And there you have it—a breakfast fiesta that's sure to brighten up your morning! Whether you're enjoying them at home or wrapping them up to go, these Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas are a delicious way to start your day. So, dig in and let the flavors dance on your palate! 🎉🥑🍳

These Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas look so yummy! 😋 I love how colorful and nutritious they are with all those veggies packed inside. Plus, they seem easy to make, which is perfect for busy mornings. Can't wait to give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing such a tasty and wholesome idea! 🥦🍳🧀

Sounds like a delicious way to kickstart the day with some wholesome goodness! 🌞 I'm all about loading up my quesadillas with colorful veggies like tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers for that extra crunch and flavor. And you can't forget about the cheesy goodness melting in between those tortillas. Plus, they're so easy to customize to your taste buds. Count me in for trying this recipe ASAP! 🍅🌶️🧀

Yum! These Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas look like the perfect morning treat! 😋🥑🍳 Love the combo of veggies and gooey cheese - definitely trying this for breakfast tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

Back