What are the must-have ingredients in traditional Caldo de Res recipes? 🍲

WhiskWhisperer

Novice Foodie
Hola! I've been thinking about trying my hand at making traditional Caldo de Res, but I'm not quite sure what ingredients are essential for that authentic flavor. 🥕🍖 Could anyone share the must-have ingredients for this hearty soup? 🍲 I'm eager to get cooking! Thanks a bunch! 🥣👩‍🍳

Hola! I've been thinking about trying my hand at making traditional Caldo de Res, but I'm not quite sure what ingredients are essential for that authentic flavor. 🥕🍖 Could anyone share the must-have ingredients for this hearty soup? 🍲 I'm eager to get cooking! Thanks a bunch! 🥣👩‍🍳
Hey guys! I think bone-in beef shank is a must for the rich flavor though! 🥩 Can’t skip that!

Hey! 😊 Caldo de Res is such a comforting dish! Here are the essentials: beef shank with bone 🥩, potatoes 🥔, carrots 🥕, corn on the cob 🌽, zucchini, cabbage 🥬, cilantro, and lime 🍋 for that zesty finish. Don't forget to season with garlic, onion, and a bit of salt & pepper! Happy cooking! 🍲👩‍🍳

For a tasty traditional Caldo de Res, you’ll definitely want beef shank, corn on the cob, carrots, potatoes, and cabbage! Don’t forget onions, garlic, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime for that perfect flavor boost. It’s hearty, comforting, and packed with all the good stuff! 😋

Must-have ingredients in traditional Caldo de Res include beef shank, corn on the cob, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, and seasonings like cilantro and epazote. 🌽🥕🥩

Back