What to put in ramen to make it spicy? ૮⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ ა

beni

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone, I’m on a quest to kick up my ramen game a notch with some heat 🍜🥡🔥. Curious about what you all toss in to transform that bowl into a fiery delight 😋. I've tried a dash of chili 🌶 oil and some red pepper flakes, which definitely adds a punch 😝. Wondering if there are other secret ingredients out there for an extra spicy kick. Got a favorite spice or sauce that never fails you? Would love to dive into your spicy additions and test them out in my next ramen adventure. Let's spice things up together! What are your go-to moves for making ramen that warms the soul and tingles the taste buds? 😝🤤🤩

Hey everyone, I’m on a quest to kick up my ramen game a notch with some heat 🍜🥡🔥. Curious about what you all toss in to transform that bowl into a fiery delight 😋. I've tried a dash of chili 🌶 oil and some red pepper flakes, which definitely adds a punch 😝. Wondering if there are other secret ingredients out there for an extra spicy kick. Got a favorite spice or sauce that never fails you? Would love to dive into your spicy additions and test them out in my next ramen adventure. Let's spice things up together! What are your go-to moves for making ramen that warms the soul and tingles the taste buds? 😝🤤🤩
From my experience, adding a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes or chili powder can easily spice up your ramen broth 🌶️. Though, it's important to add them gradually and taste as you go to avoid making it too spicy.

From my experience, adding a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes or chili powder can easily spice up your ramen broth 🌶️. Though, it's important to add them gradually and taste as you go to avoid making it too spicy.
Certainly! Adding crushed red pepper flakes or chili powder to ramen broth adds fiery kick. Balancing heat to preference is key, and experimenting with chili oil, sriracha, jalapeños, kimchi, or hot sesame oil can elevate the flavors. Enjoy finding your perfect spicy combination! 🍜🔥

Back