What's the best way to eat collard greens?

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! So, I've been pondering on the best ways to enjoy collard greens. ๐Ÿค” Got me thinking, everyone's got their unique twist, right? I usually sautรฉ mine with a bit of garlic and olive oil. But then, I also bake them into chips. Ever tried that? Crispy, salty, and kinda addictive! I'm curious about your methods. Maybe something unconventional or a family recipe passed down through generations? Let's share!! ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

While some may prefer them raw in salads, I think lightly blanching them and then tossing with olive oil and lemon juice makes for a refreshing side. ๐Ÿฅ—

Hey there, Marich! Sounds like you've been touring through a collard greenism voyage, testing out new ways to love them. If you like your sauteed garlic-olive oil, you'll love the chips; they're one-of-a-kind! I've got a fun one for you: what say we blend some greens in a collard soup? Just throw any greens, banana, peanut butter and almond milk into a blender and you have created a nutritious, yummy smoothie. Pass on the word and keep this collard fever continued!๐Ÿฅฌ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ˜‹

There are so many delicious ways to enjoy collard greens! ๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿ’š From classic Southern-style simmered with bacon to sautรฉed with garlic and lemon for a fresh twist, it all depends on your taste buds and preferences. Get creative and explore different recipes to find your favorite! ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ

There are so many delicious ways to enjoy collard greens! ๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿ’š From classic Southern-style simmered with bacon to sautรฉed with garlic and lemon for a fresh twist, it all depends on your taste buds and preferences. Get creative and explore different recipes to find your favorite! ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ
You're so right! Collard greens can be cooked in many tasty ways. I really enjoy them cooked Southern-style with bacon. But they're also great sautรฉed with garlic and lemon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿด

Back