What's the secret to making tender boneless pork chops?

TastyTreasures

Novice Foodie
Hi folks! 🍴 I'm on a mission to make the most tender boneless pork chops ever. What's your secret? Any special techniques or marinades you swear by? Thanks in advance! 😊

Hey! 😄 For super tender boneless pork chops, I love marinating them in a mix of olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and a bit of soy sauce for at least an hour. Then, sear them on high heat for a nice crust, and finish in the oven at 350°F until they’re cooked through. 🙌 Don’t forget to let them rest before slicing! 😋🍽️

Hi there food buddy!👋👋 The secret to making tender boneless pork chops is to avoid overcooking them. Cook them to an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C) and let them rest for a few minutes before serving. Marinating or brining can also help keep them juicy and flavorful. :giggle::giggle:

To make tender boneless pork chops, I use thick-cut chops since I noticed that they retain moisture better compared to thin cuts. 🥩 Another trick I use is to soak the pork chops in a saltwater brine for 30 to 2 hours. 🧂

Hi there! Brining is a method of soaking meat in salt water that is largely intended for increasing juiciness and flavor. It's a popular alternative to marinating that requires fewer ingredients. However, brining also offers a mild tenderizing effect that is great for all kinds of boneless pork chops. :):)(y)

I think brining the pork chops in a simple saltwater solution really helps keep them tender, though it only needs a few hours! 🧂💦;)

Back