What's your go-to method for tenderizing beef shank?

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
Hey cooking crew! 👩‍🍳 What's your secret method for tenderizing beef shank? 🥩 Whether it's a marinade, a special cooking technique, or something else entirely, I'm eager to learn your tricks of the trade! 🎩✨

For super tender beef shank, I love to slow-cook it for several hours with a splash of red wine, garlic, and herbs. The low and slow method breaks down the tough fibers beautifully, making it melt-in-your-mouth delicious! 🍷🍖

Hey cooking crew! 👩‍🍳 What's your secret method for tenderizing beef shank? 🥩 Whether it's a marinade, a special cooking technique, or something else entirely, I'm eager to learn your tricks of the trade! 🎩✨
Slow cooker is my BFF for beef shank! Low and slow for at least 8 hours with some broth, veggies, and herbs - that shank will fall off the bone and melt in your mouth! ;)

I think slow cooking is the best! I usually braise mine for a few hours, and it turns out super tender though 🍲😊

My go-to method for tenderizing beef shank is slow cooking it in a flavorful broth until it's fall-apart tender 🍲🥩.

Back