White Chocolate Blondies Recipe

Hey guys! I wanted to share my blondies recipe. This is White Chocolate Blondies are soft and chewy dessert bars that are made with white chocolate chips. I also have a Blondie recipe that uses butterscotch chips! the bars will still definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! And, if you love white chocolate, you will really love these bars. πŸ˜„

blondie recipe.jpg

Ingredients
  • 11 ounces white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 large eggs (use only the yolk for the third egg)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions
  1. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and half of the white chocolate chips (about 3/4 cup). Microwave in 20-second increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth (about 2 minutes total). Let cool for 5 minutes.
  2. Mix the sugar into the cooled chocolate mixture. Add the eggs and egg yolk one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
  3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Gradually stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture until fully combined. If the batter is too thick, use a hand mixer.
  4. Gently fold in the remaining white chocolate chips.
  5. Preheat the oven to 350Β°F (175Β°C). Grease a 9Γ—9-inch baking pan and spread the batter evenly in the pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes. For a 9Γ—13-inch pan, bake for 25-30 minutes.
  6. Let the blondies cool before cutting them into smaller pieces. Enjoy!
  7. These blondies are sweet and delicious, perfect for any white chocolate lover.

Last edited:
Back