White Chocolate Raspberry Scones Recipe

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a treat that’s both sweet and scrumptious! 🍓🍫 Our White Chocolate Raspberry Scones are soft, buttery, and packed with juicy raspberries and creamy white chocolate. Perfect for a delightful breakfast or a cozy afternoon snack! 😋✨

Ingredients
248×164
1724953071236.png

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen, not thawed)
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Glaze:
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1-2 tablespoons milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions​

1. Preheat Oven:
    • Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
    • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Prepare Dry Ingredients:
    • In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  3. Cut in the Butter:
    • Add the cold butter pieces to the dry ingredients. Use a pastry cutter or your fingers to work the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
  4. Add Mix-Ins:
    • Gently fold in the white chocolate chips and raspberries.
  5. Mix Wet Ingredients:
    • In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
  6. Combine Ingredients:
    • Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
  7. Shape and Cut:
    • Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead it a few times. Pat it into a 1-inch thick circle.
    • Cut the dough into 8 wedges and transfer them to the prepared baking sheet.
  8. Bake:
    • Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the scones are golden brown on top and cooked through.
  9. Prepare the Glaze:
    • While the scones are baking, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl until smooth.
    • Adjust the milk as needed to reach your desired consistency.
  10. Glaze and Serve:
    • Once the scones are cool, drizzle the glaze over the top.
    • Serve and enjoy!
These White Chocolate Raspberry Scones are a perfect combination of sweet and tart, with a rich, indulgent glaze to top it all off! 🍓🍫✨

Wow, these White Chocolate Raspberry Scones look heavenly! 😍 The combo of white chocolate and raspberry is such a treat! I’m definitely adding this to my baking list.

These scones look absolutely delightful! 😍 The combination of white chocolate and raspberry sounds so delicious and sweet. Can’t wait to try making them myself! Thanks for sharing such a tempting recipe! 🍇🍫

Back