Tasty Apprentice
Here's a recipe I whip up for my kids.
It's quick and easy.

Ingredients:
2 hash brown patties, cooked and halved crosswise
4 Homemade Tortillas or store-bought 8-inch flour tortillas
4 strips bacon, cooked until crispy and broken into pieces
4 large eggs, scrambled
1 oz. extra-sharp Cheddar, coarsely grated (about 1/4 cup)
2 tsp. olive oil, divided
Hot sauce, for serving

1710886483126.jpeg

Directions:
Step 1
Arrange 1 piece hash brown in center of each tortilla; then, dividing evenly, top with bacon, eggs, and cheese. Tightly wrap tortilla around filling, pleating edges, then place pleated side down.
Step 2
Heat 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet on medium. Place 2 wraps, pleated sides down, in skillet and cook each, pressing down on wrap and standing sides up as necessary, until entire tortilla is golden brown, about 2 minutes per large sides and 1 minute for smaller sides.
Step 3
Repeat with remaining oil and wraps. Cut wraps in half and serve with hot sauce if desired.

I hope you like it.

Wow, this breakfast wrap recipe looks delicious and so easy to make! 😋 I love how it's packed with hash browns, bacon, eggs, and cheese - all the good stuff! Definitely going to try making this for my kids this weekend. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌯🍳

This breakfast burrito recipe is a lifesaver on busy mornings! My kids really like it every time, and the crispy bacon adds the perfect savory crunch.

These tiny morsels of delicious morning food are just too good to resist. It's sheer paradise when sizzling bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs, and melted cheese are all tucked into a little biscuit.

Back