Bacon and Mushroom Quesadillas Recipe

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
Helloooo! Guess what I cooked up in my kitchen today? These delicious bacon and mushroom quesadillas! They're packed with flavor and so easy to make. My family loved my homemade bacon and mushroom quesadillas. I just had to share the recipe with you all!

Ingredients:
Bacon and Mushroom Quesadillas Recipe.jpg

• 4 large flour tortillas
  • 8 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
  • 1 cup sliced mushrooms
  • 1 cup shredded cheese
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • Optional: salsa, sour cream, guacamole for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet, cook the sliced mushrooms over medium heat until they release their moisture and become golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
  2. Place a tortilla in the skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle a quarter of the shredded cheese evenly over half of the tortilla.
  3. Top the cheese with a quarter of the cooked bacon, sautéed mushrooms, and sliced green onions.
  4. Fold the tortilla in half over the filling, pressing down gently with a spatula.
  5. Cook the quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted and gooey.
  6. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas and filling ingredients.
  7. Once all the quesadillas are cooked, transfer them to a cutting board and let them cool for a minute before slicing into wedges.
  8. Serve the bacon and mushroom quesadillas hot, with salsa, sour cream, or guacamole on the side for dipping.
I hope you enjoy making these bacon and mushroom quesadillas as much as I do! They're perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a tasty snack any time of day 🥓🍄🧀

Quesadillas are always a hit in my house, and adding bacon and mushrooms takes them to a whole new level! 🏡👌 Can't wait to whip up a batch

Back