Bacon-Wrapped Dates Special Recipe

IUxBlinkVibes

Novice Foodie
IMG_1989.jpeg

Okay, guys, you’re not gonna believe how insanely delicious this next recipe is. It’s one of those things that sounds a bit weird but trust me, it’s a flavor explosion. Bacon-Wrapped Dates! Sweet, salty, and just the right amount of chewy and crispy. Perfect for a party snack or just a treat-yourself moment.

Ingredients:

• 20 pitted dates

• 10 slices of bacon, cut in half

• 20 whole almonds (optional)

• Toothpicks

Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).

2. If using almonds, stuff each date with one almond.

3. Wrap each date with a half slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.

4. Place the wrapped dates on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.

5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through, until the bacon is crispy.

6. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.

There it is! A super easy, totally addictive snack that’ll have everyone asking for the recipe. Go ahead and bask in the glory of your culinary genius! 🖤

This bacon-wrapped dates recipe sounds incredible! 😍 I love the sweet and savory combo. Can't wait to try it and impress my friends at our next get-together! 🍴🥓🍇

View attachment 5314

Okay, guys, you’re not gonna believe how insanely delicious this next recipe is. It’s one of those things that sounds a bit weird but trust me, it’s a flavor explosion. Bacon-Wrapped Dates! Sweet, salty, and just the right amount of chewy and crispy. Perfect for a party snack or just a treat-yourself moment.

Ingredients:

• 20 pitted dates

• 10 slices of bacon, cut in half

• 20 whole almonds (optional)

• Toothpicks

Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).

2. If using almonds, stuff each date with one almond.

3. Wrap each date with a half slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.

4. Place the wrapped dates on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.

5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through, until the bacon is crispy.

6. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.

There it is! A super easy, totally addictive snack that’ll have everyone asking for the recipe. Go ahead and bask in the glory of your culinary genius! 🖤
Bacon-wrapped dates are such a delicious combo! This recipe looks perfect for my next party. Thanks for sharing—can’t wait to make these! 🥓🍇

Bacon-Wrapped Dates? Yes, please! 😍🥓 The sweet and salty combo sounds amazing and perfect for any occasion. Can’t wait to try making these for a special treat!

Back