Baked Salmon

Kenz

Culinary Explorer
Want to try my version of Baked Salmon? Here how!
Baked Salmo.JPG
Ingredients:

• 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon slices (optional, for serving)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with olive oil.
  2. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, skin-side down if they have skin.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt, and pepper.
  4. Brush the olive oil mixture evenly over the salmon fillets, coating them thoroughly.
  5. If desired, place a lemon slice on top of each salmon fillet for added flavor.
  6. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  7. Once baked, remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
  8. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if using, and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious baked salmon!

Thanks for sharing! I'll be sure to follow the recipe exactly, except I might add an extra tablespoon of 'hope-I-don't-burn-it' on top. Fingers crossed😅!

Yum! Baked salmon is one of my favorites! 🐟💕 It's such a versatile dish that you can dress up with all sorts of herbs, spices, and sauces. Plus, it's healthy and super easy to make. Can't wait to try out your recipe and add a new twist to my dinner routine! 🍽️😋

Back