Banana Oatmeal Pancake

Bellenjay

Novice Foodie
These pancakes are not only delicious but they are also packed with nutritious components to keep you going throughout the day! Here's how to get some ready quickly:

banana oatmeal pancake .jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup milk (any kind you prefer)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • Pinch of salt
  • Butter or oil for cooking
  • Optional toppings: sliced bananas, chopped nuts, maple syrup
Procedure:

1. In a blender or food processor, combine the ripe banana, rolled oats, milk, egg, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Blend until smooth and well combined, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
  2. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or oil.
  3. Pour about 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto the skillet for each pancake, spreading it out slightly with the back of a spoon.
  4. Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on one side, or until bubbles start to form on the surface and the edges look set.
  5. Flip the pancakes and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side or until golden brown and cooked through.
  6. Repeat with the remaining batter, greasing the skillet as needed.
  7. Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or a drizzle of maple syrup.
And there you have it— a stack of fluffy banana oatmeal pancakes to brighten up your morning! 🥞🍌✨ Enjoy every delicious bite and start your day off right!

My father has diabetes and we are monitoring his sugar and this banana oatmeal pancake is fit to his sugar intake. Will make one for him tomorrow! Thanks for sharing 👌👌👌

My father has diabetes and we are monitoring his sugar and this banana oatmeal pancake is fit to his sugar intake. Will make one for him tomorrow! Thanks for sharing 👌👌👌
Hey there! I'm so glad you found the banana oatmeal pancake recipe helpful for your dad's diabetes-friendly diet. It's wonderful to hear that you're taking care of his health and making sure his sugar intake stays in check. I hope he enjoys the pancakes tomorrow!🥰

Back