Cosmic Galaxy Cake Recipe

IUxBlinkVibes

Novice Foodie
Cosmic Galaxy Cake Recipe.jpeg

Okay, so full disclosure: I’ve always wanted to be an astronaut, but since NASA hasn’t called yet, I figured the next best thing is making a cake that looks like the universe! Hence, the Cosmic Galaxy Cake was born. This cake is not only a feast for the eyes but also for the taste buds. With layers of colorful cake and a galaxy-inspired frosting, it’s perfect for birthdays, space-themed parties, or just because you want to eat a piece of the cosmos. Ready to bake your way into another dimension?

Ingredients:

• 1 box white cake mix (plus ingredients listed on the box)
  • Food coloring (blue, purple, pink, black)
  • 2 cups buttercream frosting
  • Edible glitter and stars for decoration
Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven according to the cake mix instructions. Grease and flour two round cake pans.
  2. Prepare the cake batter according to the box instructions. Divide the batter into four bowls.
  3. Color each portion of batter with a different color (blue, purple, pink, black).
  4. Pour the colored batters into the cake pans, swirling them together with a knife to create a marbled effect.
  5. Bake the cakes according to the box instructions. Let them cool completely.
  6. Once cooled, frost the cakes with a crumb coat of buttercream frosting. Chill for 30 minutes.
  7. Divide the remaining frosting into separate bowls and color with blue, purple, pink, and black.
  8. Apply the colored frostings to the cake in sections, then use a spatula to blend them together for a galaxy effect.
  9. Decorate with edible glitter and stars.
And voilà! A Cosmic Galaxy Cake that’s as stunning as a supernova and as delicious as… well, cake! It’s perfect for when you want to add a bit of cosmic magic to your celebrations. So, cut yourself a slice, close your eyes, and imagine you’re floating among the stars. Just don’t forget to share a piece with your fellow earthlings—after all, space is infinite, but cake is not! Happy baking and star-gazing!

The Cosmic Galaxy Cake is pure magic! 🌌🎂 The galaxy swirl effect is so mesmerizing—definitely a showstopper at any celebration. What’s your tip for getting those perfect galaxy colors?

Wow, the Cosmic Galaxy Cake looks absolutely stunning! 🌌 The way the swirls of color come together makes it seem like you’re taking a bite out of the galaxy itself. I can’t wait to try this recipe and see if my cake turns out as magical as this one. Definitely going to be a showstopper at my next gathering! 🎂✨

View attachment 5421
Okay, so full disclosure: I’ve always wanted to be an astronaut, but since NASA hasn’t called yet, I figured the next best thing is making a cake that looks like the universe! Hence, the Cosmic Galaxy Cake was born. This cake is not only a feast for the eyes but also for the taste buds. With layers of colorful cake and a galaxy-inspired frosting, it’s perfect for birthdays, space-themed parties, or just because you want to eat a piece of the cosmos. Ready to bake your way into another dimension?

Ingredients:

• 1 box white cake mix (plus ingredients listed on the box)
  • Food coloring (blue, purple, pink, black)
  • 2 cups buttercream frosting
  • Edible glitter and stars for decoration
Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven according to the cake mix instructions. Grease and flour two round cake pans.
  2. Prepare the cake batter according to the box instructions. Divide the batter into four bowls.
  3. Color each portion of batter with a different color (blue, purple, pink, black).
  4. Pour the colored batters into the cake pans, swirling them together with a knife to create a marbled effect.
  5. Bake the cakes according to the box instructions. Let them cool completely.
  6. Once cooled, frost the cakes with a crumb coat of buttercream frosting. Chill for 30 minutes.
  7. Divide the remaining frosting into separate bowls and color with blue, purple, pink, and black.
  8. Apply the colored frostings to the cake in sections, then use a spatula to blend them together for a galaxy effect.
  9. Decorate with edible glitter and stars.
And voilà! A Cosmic Galaxy Cake that’s as stunning as a supernova and as delicious as… well, cake! It’s perfect for when you want to add a bit of cosmic magic to your celebrations. So, cut yourself a slice, close your eyes, and imagine you’re floating among the stars. Just don’t forget to share a piece with your fellow earthlings—after all, space is infinite, but cake is not! Happy baking and star-gazing!
I think this cake sounds out of this world! The galaxy theme is so cool, though I imagine it might be a bit tricky to get those colors just right. 🌌🎂

surely my niece will be so happy when I make one for her birthday! it look so stunning, thanks for sharing!

Back