Easy Pancake Recipe for Kids

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
8cfbcbb2919742682345681d469b7417a73e4dfe.jpg

I recently whipped up these easy pancakes for my little ones, and they were a big hit! They're fluffy, golden, and perfect for a weekend breakfast treat. Here's how to make them:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tbsp melted butter
  • Butter or oil for cooking

Instructions:​

1. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  2. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
  3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined (a few lumps are okay).
  4. Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or oil.
  5. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
  6. Serve warm with maple syrup, fresh fruit, or toppings of your choice.
These pancakes are so easy to make and perfect for a cozy morning with the family. Enjoy! 🥞😋

These easy pancakes sound delicious and perfect for a family breakfast! Your recipe is straightforward and yields fluffy, golden pancakes that are sure to be a hit. Enjoying them with maple syrup and fresh fruit makes for an extra special treat 🥞😋

Here's an easy pancake recipe that's kid-approved and guaranteed smiles at breakfast! 🥞😊

Your easy pancake recipe for kids looks fantastic! 🥞 Perfect for a fun breakfast or snack—can't wait to try it with my little ones. Thanks for sharing this tasty idea!

View attachment 4849

I recently whipped up these easy pancakes for my little ones, and they were a big hit! They're fluffy, golden, and perfect for a weekend breakfast treat. Here's how to make them:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tbsp melted butter
  • Butter or oil for cooking

Instructions:​

1. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  2. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
  3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined (a few lumps are okay).
  4. Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or oil.
  5. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
  6. Serve warm with maple syrup, fresh fruit, or toppings of your choice.
These pancakes are so easy to make and perfect for a cozy morning with the family. Enjoy! 🥞😋
Perfect for a fun weekend breakfast with the little ones! 🥞👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Back