Easy Pancake

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Hello all! In search of a fast and flavorful breakfast option? I have a simple pancake recipe that is ideal for hectic mornings, so you're all set. Let's create some tasty treats together! 🥞

Pancake.jpg

INGREDIENTS​

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 1/3 cups whole or 2% milk
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted unsalted butter, plus more for cooking
  • Powdered sugar or maple syrup, for serving

EQUIPMENT​

• Measuring cups and spoons
  • Large mixing bowl
  • Large cast iron or nonstick frying pan
  • Spatula
  • Whisk

INSTRUCTIONS​

1. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Place 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
  2. Add the wet ingredients. Add 1 1/3 cups whole or 2% milk, 2 large eggs, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted unsalted butter. Whisk until almost smooth, a few small lumps are fine. Set the batter aside for 10 minutes.
  3. Heat a pan. Heat a large (12-inch) cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat a few minutes before the batter is ready.
  4. Fry 3 pancakes for 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Add 2-tablespoon portions of the batter to the pan, cooking 3 at a time. Cook on the first side until bubbles appear on the surface, the edges begin to look dry, and the bottoms are golden-brown, about 3 minutes. Reduce the heat as needed if the pancakes are browning too quickly.
  5. Flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancakes. Cook until the second sides are golden-brown, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to a 200ºF oven or plate. Repeat using more oil and cooking the remaining batter. Serve with powdered sugar or maple syrup.

RECIPE NOTES

Storage: The pancakes can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 2 months.

I'm not usually a morning person, but these pancakes have me jumping out of bed with excitement! They're so easy to make and taste absolutely amazing. I love how customizable they are – you can add chocolate chips, berries, or even a dollop of whipped cream. Plus, they store really well in the fridge or freezer, so you can enjoy them all week long. Trust me, once you try these pancakes, you'll never go back to store-bought mixes!

This Easy Pancake recipe looks like a total breakfast win! 😍 Simple, fluffy, and perfect for starting the day right. Can’t wait to try these out—my mornings are about to get a lot yummier! 🌟🍴

Back