Serene

Culinary Explorer
Start your day with good food!
Fried Egg Tortilla.JPG
Ingredients:

• 1 large flour tortilla
  • 1-2 large eggs
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: shredded cheese, salsa, avocado, chopped herbs, hot sauce
Instructions:

1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
  2. Place the tortilla in the skillet and let it warm up for about 30 seconds on each side, flipping halfway through, until it's lightly toasted.
  3. Remove the tortilla from the skillet and set it aside on a plate.
  4. In the same skillet, crack the egg(s) and cook them to your desired doneness. You can cook them sunny-side-up, over easy, or scrambled.
  5. Season the egg(s) with salt and pepper while cooking.
  6. Once the egg(s) are cooked, carefully transfer them onto the tortilla.
  7. Fold the tortilla over the egg(s) to create a pocket or leave it open-faced, depending on your preference.
  8. If desired, add any optional toppings like shredded cheese, salsa, avocado, chopped herbs, or hot sauce.
  9. Serve the fried egg tortilla immediately, and enjoy!
It's a quick and satisfying meal that you can customize with your favorite ingredients.

This recipe for Fried Egg Tortilla is easy to make, filling, and ideal for a speedy brunch or tasty breakfast. It's quite adaptable and may be personalized with your own toppings. The tortilla's toasty warmth brings a cozy element. This will definitely become a part of my morning ritual for a delicious start to the day! 😋

This looks fantastic! 🥚🌮 I love the idea of combining a crispy tortilla with a perfectly fried egg. Can't wait to try this for a quick and delicious breakfast. 😊

This fried egg tortilla recipe is giving me serious brunch goals! Can't wait to whip this up next weekend. Thanks for sharing! 🍳🌮👌

Back