Honey Sriracha Glazed Salmon

legendleejieun

Culinary Explorer
IMG_7464.jpeg

Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4
Calories per serving (approximate): 300 calories

Prepare to tantalize your taste buds with this Honey Sriracha Glazed Salmon recipe! This dish features tender salmon fillets marinated in a sweet and spicy sauce, then baked to perfection for a flavorful and succulent seafood experience. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply craving a delicious meal, this recipe is sure to impress. Let’s dive in and create something truly unforgettable!

Ingredients:

For the honey sriracha glaze:

• 1/4 cup honey
• 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• Salt and pepper, to taste

For the salmon:

• 4 salmon fillets, skin-on or skinless (about 6 ounces each)
• Olive oil, for brushing
• Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
• Sliced green onions, for garnish (optional)

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with olive oil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, minced garlic, grated ginger, sesame oil, salt, and pepper to make the honey sriracha glaze.
3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, skin-side down if using skin-on fillets.
4. Brush the salmon fillets generously with the honey sriracha glaze, making sure to coat them evenly.
5. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
6. While the salmon is baking, brush it with additional glaze halfway through the cooking time to add more flavor and shine.
7. Once the salmon is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
8. Garnish the honey sriracha glazed salmon with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, if desired, before serving.
9. Serve your Honey Sriracha Glazed Salmon hot, and enjoy the perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavors!

Let me know if you have tried it, whats your go to salmon recipe? I would love to hear more coz i wanna explore different recipes as well :)

Oh, that sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 🤤 Can't wait to whip up this honey sriracha glazed salmon – thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe! 🍯🐟 Time to elevate my dinner game! 🌟

Back