How to brine pork chops for frying?

Miemin

Novice Foodie
Looking to fry up some pork chops and want to make sure they turn out perfect. I've got my chops ready, but I'm wondering about the brine mix. I know salt and sugar are must-haves, but what about spices? I've heard garlic and rosemary are great options. Has anyone tried this, or do you have other spice recommendations? I'd love to hear your go-to methods or any secret ingredients that make those chops extra juicy and flavorful!

For juicy and flavorful pork chops, try brining them in a mix of salt, sugar, and spices like garlic and rosemary. Just dissolve the salt and sugar in water, add your chops, and let them soak in the fridge for a few hours before frying. Hope this tip helps make your pork chops extra delicious! 🍽️

Brining pork chops is a game changer for juicy, flavorful meat! Just mix water, salt, and a bit of sugar, and soak the chops for about 30 minutes. You can also add herbs or spices for extra flavor. Once they're brined, pat them dry before frying. Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside—delish! 😋

Back