Matcha Tiramisu Parfaits

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🍵🍰 Looking to add a twist to your dessert repertoire? Try these Matcha Tiramisu Parfaits! They combine the rich flavors of traditional tiramisu with the earthy goodness of matcha green tea. It's a delightful fusion of Italian and Japanese flavors that's sure to impress! Here's how you can make it:
Matcha Tiramisu Parfaits.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons matcha powder
  • 1 cup brewed strong coffee, cooled
  • Ladyfingers or sponge cake
  • Cocoa powder for dusting
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
  2. In another bowl, whisk together the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and matcha powder until smooth.
  3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the matcha mixture until fully combined.
  4. Dip the ladyfingers or sponge cake into the brewed coffee and layer them at the bottom of serving glasses.
  5. Spoon a layer of the matcha cream mixture over the ladyfingers.
  6. Repeat the layers until the glasses are filled, ending with a layer of the matcha cream on top.
  7. Cover and refrigerate the parfaits for at least 2 hours, or overnight, to allow the flavors to meld.
  8. Before serving, dust the tops with cocoa powder for a finishing touch.

Your Matcha Tiramisu Parfaits recipe sounds incredible! 🍵🍰 I love the fusion of classic tiramisu with the earthy flavor of matcha. The layers look so elegant and delicious. Can't wait to try making this unique and tasty dessert. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us! 🌟

Matcha Tiramisu Parfaits?! Count me in! What a genius twist on a classic dessert. I can already imagine the creamy matcha goodness layered with delicate ladyfingers and mascarpone. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these beauties for my next dinner party! Thanks for the inspiration!👌

Back