Oaty Banana Balls

Kenz

Culinary Explorer
Banana makes us healthy! try this treat!
Oaty Banana Balls.jpg

Ingredients​

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter (or any nut-free alternative)
  • 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips or dried fruit (optional)
  • A pinch of salt

Instructions​

1. Mix Ingredients: In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, rolled oats, nut butter, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon (if using), and salt. Mix until well combined.
  2. Add Mix-Ins: Stir in the chocolate chips or dried fruit if you’re using them.
  3. Form Balls: Scoop out small portions of the mixture and roll them into balls (about 1 inch in diameter).
  4. Chill: Place the banana balls on a parchment-lined plate or tray. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up.
  5. Store and Serve: Once chilled, transfer the oaty banana balls to an airtight container. They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.

Tips​

• You can customize these by adding nuts, seeds, or spices according to your taste.
  • For a bit of extra flavor, consider rolling the balls in shredded coconut or cocoa powder before chilling.

Hey foodies! I think Oaty Banana Balls are such a great snack! They're super easy to make, though I love adding a pinch of cinnamon for extra flavor! 🍌✨

Banana makes us healthy! try this treat!
View attachment 6565

Ingredients​

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter (or any nut-free alternative)
  • 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips or dried fruit (optional)
  • A pinch of salt

Instructions​

1. Mix Ingredients: In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, rolled oats, nut butter, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon (if using), and salt. Mix until well combined.
  2. Add Mix-Ins: Stir in the chocolate chips or dried fruit if you’re using them.
  3. Form Balls: Scoop out small portions of the mixture and roll them into balls (about 1 inch in diameter).
  4. Chill: Place the banana balls on a parchment-lined plate or tray. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up.
  5. Store and Serve: Once chilled, transfer the oaty banana balls to an airtight container. They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.

Tips​

• You can customize these by adding nuts, seeds, or spices according to your taste.
  • For a bit of extra flavor, consider rolling the balls in shredded coconut or cocoa powder before chilling.

Oaty Banana Balls sound absolutely delicious! I love how simple and healthy they are, perfect for a snack. The combination of oats and banana must make them so tasty and filling. I can’t wait to try making these for a quick and nutritious treat! 🍌🥳🌾

Back