Orange Chicken Recipe

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious dish that's sure to become a favorite: Orange Chicken! 🍊🍗 Get ready for tender chicken bites coated in a tangy, sweet orange sauce that's bursting with flavor. Let's dive into this irresistible recipe!
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
    321×326
    218.2 kB

1714753452730.png
  • 1/2 cup cornstarch
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • Zest of 1 orange
  • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water (optional, for thickening)
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, season chicken pieces with salt and pepper, then toss them in cornstarch until well coated.
  2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add a little more oil if needed, then sauté minced garlic and ginger until fragrant.
  4. Stir in orange juice, soy sauce, honey, orange zest, and rice vinegar. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
  5. If you prefer a thicker sauce, stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook until the sauce has thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
  6. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and toss until evenly coated in the sauce.
  7. Serve the orange chicken hot, garnished with sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired.

Enjoy your homemade orange chicken!

Wow, this orange chicken recipe is making my stomach growl! 🤤🍊 Definitely adding it to my meal plan for the week. Thanks for sharing such a tasty-looking dish! 🧡

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious dish that's sure to become a favorite: Orange Chicken! 🍊🍗 Get ready for tender chicken bites coated in a tangy, sweet orange sauce that's bursting with flavor. Let's dive into this irresistible recipe!
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
    321×326
    218.2 kB

View attachment 2729
  • 1/2 cup cornstarch
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • Zest of 1 orange
  • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water (optional, for thickening)
  • Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, season chicken pieces with salt and pepper, then toss them in cornstarch until well coated.
  2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add a little more oil if needed, then sauté minced garlic and ginger until fragrant.
  4. Stir in orange juice, soy sauce, honey, orange zest, and rice vinegar. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
  5. If you prefer a thicker sauce, stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook until the sauce has thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
  6. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and toss until evenly coated in the sauce.
  7. Serve the orange chicken hot, garnished with sesame seeds and chopped green onions if desired.

Enjoy your homemade orange chicken!
Thanks for sharing this Orange Chicken recipe! It looks mouthwatering and seems pretty simple to make. I'm definitely going to try it out for dinner this week. Can't wait to enjoy that sweet and tangy flavor with tender chicken pieces.

I'm already craving the sweet and tangy flavors of your Orange Chicken! It's such a classic dish with a burst of citrusy goodness. :unsure:

Back